- Musical Busking Monthly Workshops: Free Event. First Friday of each month. An opportunity for young people to play in public... read more...
- Community event: Contact us
to book a date. Sessions from 20mn to an hour or as required.
- Topic/Title: ALLIED in CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION and RECOVERY:
Purpose: As a community to discuss simple and practical ways to try and decrease situations of child abuse and help the survivors recover.
- Access the related resources via the ALLIED page
- Musical Busking Workshop at the Cowra Community Markets on 19 December 2020. Despite being close to Christmas, two young players made the time and shared their music with a friendly audience. A special effort was made to prepare some Christmas carols. Well done!
- Musical Busking Workshop at the Cowra Community Markets on 21 November 2020. Four young players registered aged 6yo to 15yo, and enjoyed the Cowra Community Markets audience despite 35C in the shade at 09:30! Well done to all!
- Musical Busking Workshop at Squire Park, Cowra on 28 October 2020 in support of Child Abuse Prevention and Recovery. Five young players participated and managed to play despite rainy conditions. They were thankful for the opportunity to practice playing outdoors despite the lack of audience.
- Musical Busking Friday Workshops: Second series on a monthly basis, weather permitting (Sep 2019-March 2020).
Squire Park, Cowra.
- Musical Busking Workshop at the Cowra Christmas Street Festival on 6 December 2019.
Twelve young players registered. Most enjoyed it. Some competed with an unnecessary amount of competing noise. Feedback was provided to the organisers.
- Musical Busking Workshop at the Woodstock Show on 1 September 2019.
Six participants played featuring a variety of instruments: clarinet, flute, keyboard, violin, and vocals.
- Musical Busking Workshop at the June 2019 Grenfell Henry Lawson Festival. Five participants enjoyed playing their music in public.
- Musical Busking Friday Workshops: First series on a weekly basis, weather permitting (April-July 2019). Squire Park, Cowra.
- 2018: Stories of Hope and Recovery from Child Abuse - Friday 05 October 2018
- 2014: ASCA workshop for partners and supporters (carers) - Saturday 21 June 2014
- 2010: ASCA workshop for survivors - August 2010